Full time, permanent
Competitive rate + bonus structure
The Global Group celebrates more than 25 years in business and has an exciting opportunity for an engineer within Global Heat Transfer, the leading heat transfer and thermal fluid supply company.
You will work with customers using heat transfer systems and thermal fluid in a range of manufacturing applications including; food and beverage, chemical and speciality chemical processing, industrial manufacturing, pharmaceutical processing, biodiesel and plastics, polymers and styrene.
We provide innovative engineering solutions to help tackle manufacturers’ key heat transfer production challenges in accordance with health and safety regulations.
Responsibilities will include:
- visiting customer sites to; draw thermal fluid samples, survey systems, report on system components and undertake thermal fluid management tasks using a range of portable and fixed technologies
- support thermal fluid changes/flushing/removal and disposal
- production and amendment of method statements
- attend site inductions
- analysis of heat transfer systems and thermal fluid performance
- participate in engineer team meetings
- provide support in creating and maintaining processes, product specifications, testing and surveys
- investigate manufacturing problems, answer technology questions and solve thermal fluid and heat transfer system production problems
- working to approved methodologies to support our ISO 9001 and ISO14001 accreditation
- contribute to service developments that fulfil market requirements regarding performance and quality improvement and cost reduction
You’ll have good face to face and telephone customer service skills and be able to work by yourself or as part of a team. Your key skills will include:
- A strong working knowledge and interest in process engineering
- Knowledge and experience of delivering maintenance services to large scale manufacturers
- Skills in project management and problem solving techniques are desirable for this role
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Organised and logical with good time management skills
- Experience in delivering training to small groups is desirable but not essential
- A working knowledge of heat transfer applications is desirable but not essential
- You will be required to travel and stay overnight in accommodation provided
- You will be required to travel overseas from time to time
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter stating your relevant experience and salary expectations to email@example.com or write to Melissa Pace at the Head Office address.