Job type – Full time, permanent
Salary – Commensurate with experience + bonus structure
Global Heat Transfer works with a wide range of manufacturing process companies in pharmaceutical, food and beverage, chemical, industrial manufacturing and plastics, polymers and styrene applications throughout the UK and Ireland. Using the company's customer relationship management system, you will identify and create new business opportunities to sell Global Heat Transfer thermal fluid products (Globaltherm® brand) and heat transfer engineering management and maintenance services (Thermocare® brand).
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning and carry out sales visits and making presentations to prospective clients across the UK, Ireland and Europe with the requirement of 3/4 nights away from home per week, Monday - Friday.
- Respond to and follow up sales opportunities with prospective clients in a timely professional manner
- Build rapport and form close relationships with relevant personnel - in prospective companies - from operations and maintenance to purchasing through to board level members
- Liaise with the internal sales team (who will provide products and service support to clients) to assist in developing pipeline sales meeting opportunities
- Working within the Company framework and using knowledge and tools available in line with agreed processes
- Work with the internal sales team to assist in developing pipeline sales opportunities
- Update the Company Customer Relationship Management system with all relevant contact information and insights that will lead to sales opportunities
You will be able to demonstrate a professional sales aptitude and a proven track record of building strong customer relationships that have directly impacted sales. Your key skills will include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Competent use of Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge and experience of using a Customer Relationship Management system
- Organised and logical with good time management and planning skills
- Previous experience of selling into manufacturing companies using heat transfer systems and/or thermal fluid manufacturing applications or from an oil and gas background is preferred. However, consideration will be given to any applicant who has previously sold equipment or services into industrial process manufacturing companies.
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter stating your relevant experience and salary expectations to email@example.com or write to Melissa Pace at the Head Office address.